One of the big problems that I have ran into in my early twenties has been finding activities to do without spending money. So with that I decided to do some research to find out what I could do for cheap that would still be lots of fun. Here are five of my favorite things to do without spending much money.
5 activities to do without spending money
- Go for a hike – If you love the outdoors then this is a great option for you. It is so easy to look on Google for the best hikes in your area. I would suggest wearing good comfortable shoes and clothes. Also bring some snack food and water. You and your friends could spend the day looking at all of Gods great creation. Check out http://www.backpacker.com/trips/georgia/hikes-and-trips-in-all-50-states/
- Ride a bike – Just the other day my wife and I were trying to think of a fun activity to do that would involve being in the beautiful 90 degree weather we are currently experiencing. We decided to take a bike ride on a trail. It was very relaxing and we were able to have very good discussion. Once we were done with the ride we took a dip in the river to cool ourselves off. I must say riding our bikes on the trail was a lot more fun than I had originally thought it would be.
- Have friends over for games and a movie – Another one of our favorite things to do is have friends over to play games or watch a movie. I know for our group of friends one of our favorite games to pay is Apples to Apples. Lots of times when we get done with the game we will watch a movie at our house. I always end the night feeling refreshed after spending some quality time with our closest friends.
- Find swimming unknown swimming areas – Summertime is when we do alot of outdoor activities and one of the cool ones to do on a hot summer day is to find different swimming areas to go swimming in. It becomes an adventure of what and will cool you off in the process. We have found awesome caves, cliffs, rivers, and other wonderful swimming areas while doing this.
- Make dinner with friends – Whenever there is good food to be eaten its always easy to be surrounded by your friends. We will have our friends over and we will each either bring over our own special dishes or sometimes they will come over and we will all cook up a delicious dinner.
These are just five of the activities to do without spending money. Also, if you can think of any other ideas of activities to do for free then please post it in the comment section. Please subscribe to our newsletter to get more simple solutions to the problems us millennials face.